NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad invites applications for the following positions on contractual basis for the project sponsored by National Commission for Women for field survey and data collection.
Theme of the Project:
Gender inequality in Media and Entertainment Industry
- Research Officer (1 No.)
|Qualifications||:||Post-Graduation in Law / allied subjects with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University with relevant experience.Preference will be given to candidates having domain knowledge and expertise in similar kind of projects.|
|Scope of Work||:||Desk research and report writing, demonstrable writing andcommunication skills.|
- Field Surveyor (3 Nos.)
|Qualifications||:||Ph.D holder or PhD ScholarORPost-Graduation in Law / allied subjects with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University.ORGraduation in Law / allied subjects with not less than 55% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University.Preference will be given to candidates having domain knowledge and / or publications and expertise in similar kind of projects.|
|Scope of Work||:||Field Survey and data collectionUndertake minimum 15 interviews and 5 case studies per month|
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates should apply in the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from the University website www.nalsar.ac.in along with detailed bio-data and proof of publications and other certificates. Applications duly filled should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 25, 2021.
The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically on completion of project. The principal investigator has the right to remove a candidate who is unable to carry out the work as expected and advertise and take other candidates.
- The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him / her for being called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the candidates to be called for online interview to a reasonable number on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed; or by any other condition that it may deem fit. Those who are possessing higher qualifications will be given preference in short-listing the candidates. The University may constitute a Screening Committee to scrutinize the applications and short-list the candidates. Call letters for test / interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates and no correspondence will be made with applicants who are not short-listed.
- It would be open to the University to consider the names of suitable persons who may not have applied, but recommended by experts in their respective fields.
- The University will have the right to relax any of the qualifications, experience etc.
- Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will disqualify such a candidate.
- The Selection Committee may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates in interview. The University may utilize written test / interview as method of selection.
- Incomplete applications in any respect shall not be considered at all.
- No interim queries regarding test / interview / selection will be entertained.
- University reserves the right not to fill any of the vacancies advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- University will not be responsible for any technical problems in submission.
- In case of any disputes / suits or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Hyderabad, which is the Headquarters of the University.
For more details, visit-
For regular updates, join us: