Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired:Bachelor of Law
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This role is a part of our MEA Legal Team – Corporate Counsel.
What you bring:
- Demonstrated experience in general corporate matters including corporate organization, securities compliance, drafting transactional documents, license agreements, employment law, immigration law, intellectual property, regulatory matters, risk management asset-backed financing and/or contract management.
- Experience in trade secrets, advertising law, registration, and other resolutions specific to the computer and technology industry as well as SEC reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to be appropriate to the audience and avoid technical jargon.
- Effectively deals with issues that are complex, confidential, and sensitive in nature.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and time management skills.
- Effective team building, coaching and persuasion skills.
- Intermediate to advanced negotiation skills regarding complex issues and data.
What you will be doing:
- Manages a variety of assigned legal projects.
- Provides a variety of general corporate and commercial legal services to several in-house clients.
- Prepares legal drafts, opinions, and various documents.
- Negotiates and drafts contracts as requested by legal management personnel.
- Renders opinions and advice regarding the interpretation of contract provisions, and other business law issues. If in litigation group performs legal research and analysis in preparation for litigation or other legal actions. Examines pertinent information, e.g., interview notes, historical precedent etc. to determine advisability of defending or prosecuting litigation.
- If in regulatory and compliance group, acts as advisor on legal issues involving government and regulatory compliance as well as legal rights, obligations, and privileges.
- Reviews legal data and advises organization on appropriate legal action to be taken.
- Coordinates legal matters handled by outside counsel.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services.
- Knowledge of financial services industry.
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios.
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC.
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: