About the company
What we are best at?
Industry: Legal-Tech; Legal Services Proficiency: SaaS, E-Learning, Analytics, Enterprise Mobility, Legal Research, Database, Machine Learning
Our Vision – The Driving Force Integrating Digital and Technology into Profession of Law. Help users increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and generate value for their organization.
Founded in the year 2000. Today, Manupatra is one of the very few profitable pure play internet companies in legal and business information, search, analytics and technology space.
Manupatra is a typical garage story conceived during the dot com boom, and born during the bust! Starting with a two-member team in the year 2000, Manupatra paved the way for the shift to online legal research in India. In the process it pioneered and spawned an entirely new industry, engaging the interest of both Indian and International players. Manupatra Team today has grown to a 150+ strong member team, with a nationwide sales office network across 19 cities, which ensures that our subscribers have on ground support 365 days of the year. We also provide gainful employment to over 250 lawyers and individuals who rely on us for business.
Legal Editor- Online Publishing
Experience- 2 – 5 years in legal publishing industry
Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Law
Key areas of responsibility
• Working in accordance to work flow for requesting,
creating, editing, publishing content.
• Do research on various areas of law, identify relevant information, documents and carry out updations in content collections.
Keep track of various compliances and due dates.
Training and managing team members • Responsible for creating, improving and maintaining
content to achieve our business goals • Day-to-day operations of the content for the online
• Identify and share pegs with marketing team to promote
Must have skills & Experience
• Prior publishing or writing experience preferred
• One should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented
• Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point & Internet skills
• Demonstrated legal research skills
• Initiative and coordination
.•Able to work under minimal supervision
Remuneration: Attractive packages and benefits are provided commensurate with experience.
How to Apply?