About the Company
Dream Sports Investments:Dream Sports Investments is the corporate development & strategy arm of Dream Sports (DS), the sole sports tech unicorn in India. DS houses the best-in-class sports technology brands in India: Dream11 (#1 Fantasy Sports platform), FanCode (Content and Commerce platform), DreamSetGo (Experiences booking platform), DreamPay (Online payment solutions) and DreamX (start-up studio/Accelerator). DSI is looking to invest, incubate, and partner with high-growth and technologically superior startups/companies in sports and gaming and other adjacent consumer tech verticals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documentation, including NDAs, term sheets, SSAs, SPAs, SHAs and other investment agreements and demonstrate familiarity with precedents and market standards.
- Assisting with general legal and corporate advisory related to the company’s business.
- Coordinating, supervising and reviewing legal due diligence process.
- Providing assistance in executing and managing end-to-end transactions from term sheet stage to closing and post-closing formalities including ensuring all RBI/ SEBI/ FEMA related compliances.
- Coordinating with the external company counsel and other company consultants on various transaction-related issues, documentation, and corporate structuring.
- Minimum 5 years PQE in M&A, VC/PE
- Experience with a top tier corporate law firm or a VC fund
- Graduated from Tier-1 law institute
- Excellent drafting/writing skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Good to Have
- Prior experience of having worked on deals involving early to late stage investments in sports/tech start-ups
- Understands fantasy sports, sports streaming, content, and e-commerce industry
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us:
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/