About the job
- Co-ordination with various government bodies, to obtain the necessary permissions, approvals, NOC, new licenses, renewals, completion / compliance certificates etc.
- Working knowledge of approved process of all government documentation work and their mechanism.
- Co-ordination with various Government bodies which includes (but not restricted to) Police, Judiciary, Meerut Development Authority, Hydel Department, Jal Nigam etc.
- To handle the emergency/crisis/issues with regards to government approvals/objections.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business whenever required.
- Coordinate with management and other staff members for relevant licencing/compliance/ renewal/NOC related work.
- Promptly respond to incidents and other events, as necessary.
- Act as a positive representation of the organisation to government bodies and other stake holders including political people.
- Submit and manage applications in Lower and Higher courts
- Postgraduate in Law and/or MBA
- Should have fair knowledge of workflows and various documentation process, licencing, and renewal processes.
- Should have very good communication and negotiation skill.
- Should have good experience in liaising for steel manufacturing sector.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows features and any other IT skill/software that might be required for fulfilment of job responsibilities.
- Hindi & english – Excellent written and spoken skills
- Meerut based
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Positive, proactive, multitasking
- Able to work in a fast paced and highly ambiguous environment and ability to handle pressure.
- 8-10 years of experience in liaising with government authorities.
- Should be Meerut-based.
If you are interested in this position, you can apply directly by sending your updated CV to email@example.com with subject line “CV-Liaison Officer”.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: