About Western Coalfields Limited
Western Coalfields Limited is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited which is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
About the Opportunity
Applications through proper channels are invited from departmental candidates of Western Coalfields Limited to fill up different posts as per pay scale of Xth Wage Agreement, fulfilling the eligibility criteria according to Cadre Scheme.
Number of Vacancies
- Minimum Qualification: LLB (3 or 5 yrs integrated course).
- Eligibility for Selection: Any permanent workmen/employee of the company with 3 years service.
The candidates should send their written applications in prescribed proforma along with attested copies of educational certificates and photographs through the respective Controlling Authority & APM of the concerned Area.
The applications of willing candidates should reach this office on or before December 6, 2021. The applications received after December 6, 2021, will not be entertained.
Area management must ensure that the complete application of only those eligible candidates, who must have secured a minimum Good rating in performance should be forwarded to Dy. GM(P)/IR for consideration. Please give wide publicity amongst the employees and also display copy of this Notification on Notice Boards.
The application proforma has been enclosed with the official notification.
Mode of selection: Aptitude Test.
The empanelment shall be on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude Test for the respective posts as below:
Aptitude Test (Objective Type): Maximum Marks Minimum Pass Marks
- 90 Minutes duration (100 questions)
- 100 Marks 50 Marks for General
- 40 Marks for SC/ST (10% relaxation)
- The candidates shall be empanelled on the basis of merit as per total marks obtained in Aptitude test and in case, if same mark is obtained by more than one candidate, their merit shall be decided on the basis of Date of Appointment and then Date of Birth.
- Cut-off date for determining eligibility of experience as per Cadre Scheme is the date of issue of notification.
- Only permanent employees on the date of issue of notification and who posses required qualifications as per Cadre Scheme will be considered for selection.
- In the Selection of different vacant posts, Reservations norms of SC/ST candidates will be maintained as per rule.
For more details, visit-
For regular updates, join us: