About the Company
Don’t let legal research taking too much time for case preparation. Juristway® is a simplified and extensive legal research resource that helps to save your precious time for legal research and gives more time to craft your case!
About the job
JuristWay is a simplified and extensive legal research resource that helps to save your precious time for legal research and gives more time to craft your case!
Visit our website to know more- https://www.juristway.com/
- Legal journalist with 0-3 year’s work experience
- Advocate with 0-3 year’s work experience
- CA with 0-3 year’s work experience
Scope of work
Following are the broad highlights of the assignments the selected candidates would be expected to undertake, upon association with us:
- Analysis of the fiscal policy, trade policy, and monetary policy.
- Analysis of the judgments and orders of the Supreme Court, various High Courts, and the Tribunals on matters primarily pertaining to taxation laws, corporate laws, and other financial laws.
- Preparing specialized head notes of various judicial decisions, strictly based on the style and format developed by us.
- Keeping a constant watch on the changes in the policy, for instance, changes in the Foreign Direct Investment Policy, etc., latest legal developments, issue of notifications/ Circulars/ rules/ regulations by the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Trade, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, etc.
- Contribution to the website by writing well-researched articles/ columns/ papers on relevant legal and other contemporary issues, from time to time.
- Legal reporting of the news and current affairs highlighting the legal complexities of the issues and their ramifications.
- Constant reviewing/ monitoring of the contents uploaded on the website and keep them updated from time to time.
- Candidates must be willing to associate with us on a full-time basis.
- Candidates with prior exposure to editorial assignments will be given preference.
- The position would primarily involve editorial assignments, therefore, the candidates are expected to possess reasonable comprehending and drafting skills.
- Candidates must possess skills to understand the complexities in the orders of Tribunals and judgments of Courts, and thereafter capture their essence in a concise and lucid language.
- Candidates must reflect interest to work in a wide gamut of laws, especially taxation laws and other financial laws.
Taxation Laws, Corporate Laws, and other financial laws.
Anywhere from India
How to Apply?
Share your resume with a cover letter, sample of case digest, and News story at email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: