About the company
Het ABB-concern is een internationale onderneming met vestigingen in bijna 100 landen. In totaal werken er ongeveer 117.000 mensen. ABB is marktleider op de gebieden energie- en automatiseringstechnologie en helpt nutsbedrijven, industriële klanten en eindgebruikers hun prestaties te verbeteren terwijl tegelijkertijd de gevolgen voor het milieu afnemen. Om de klanten optimaal van dienst te zijn, heeft ABB haar krachten gebundeld in divisies waarin zoveel mogelijk samenhangende kennis en ervaring bijeengebracht zijn. Op die manier kunnen wij u optimaal van dienst zijn.
Power Products & Power Systems
Discrete Automation and Motion
Low Voltage Products
Legal Counsel Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Reporting to the E-Mobility Division Lead Counsel based in Switzerland you will be supporting ABB’s E-Mobility business and its related functions and be required to develop a good working relationship with the global business and local ABB Legal function. In this role you will be expected to draft, review and negotiate contracts, including global frame agreements and global purchasing agreements, and also provide comments and advice on such to their global business partners for E-Mobility globally.Your responsibilities
- Support contract negotiation as well as general legal related issues relating to all E-Mobility projects.
- Coordinate E-mobility business’s legal entities corporate governance through the ABB legal functions or external counsels, and work with such parties to facilitate any necessary E-Mobility business reorganization or any future Joint Venture initiatives.
- Support the resolution of disputes or litigation.
- Analyze legal issues requested by the Division Lead Counsel and provide general legal advice, and support in conducting internal and external compliance investigations and due diligence in compliance with ABB policies.
- Deliver legal and integrity training.
- Deal directly in coordinating and advising internal clients and liaising and negotiating with external parties.
- Bachelor of Law or Juris Doctor from a reputable law school is required, with a common law qualification preferred. Knowledge about European/English Law will be an advantage.
- More than 7 years qualification experience practicing commercial law, either as a private practice associate or as an in-house corporate legal counsel.
- Experience with intellectual property, data privacy, digital legal expertise and litigation a plus.
- Having experience in a similar industry with automotive, EV charging business knowledge will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English with strong communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Preferably someone with a practical mind-set, who has a proactive “hands-on” attitude, exposure to cross country collaboration or project coordination skills, and experience of a multicultural environment.
More about us
Over the last decade ABB has consistently invested in delivering power for the transportation of tomorrow, bringing the digital and physical worlds together. Since entering the EV-charging market a decade ago, ABB has sold more than 17,000 DC fast chargers across more than 80 countries. We are now the partner of choice for the world’s biggest electric vehicle OEMs and nationwide EV charging network operators. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all. From intelligent insights to complete electrification solutions, ABB has the resources and technological leadership to make our customer’s e-mobility vision a safe, smart, and sustainable reality. We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Our offer: We offer a varied job in an international group which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience. Interested? Register your CV and send your application online via www.abb.nl by clicking on ‘Careers’. If you have any questions about the vacancy, please contact our Corporate Recruiter Jacqueline Pereboom, tel. 010 4078214 or email@example.com.
- Apply before 27-09-2021
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: