ABOUT THE COMPANY
Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
The primary responsibilities include: Performing standard essential patent analysis for different standards (for example, LTE, LTE-A, 5G, Bluetooth, WiFi) by understanding overlap between patents and technical standard documents.
Perform various other types of patent analysis, such as infringement search, product search, patent rating, claim charting etc.
- Strong technical skills for comprehending communication standards and critical skills for evaluating patent claim overlap with the technical standard documents.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in standard essential patent analysis is preferred (Standards: 3G, LTE, LTE-A, 5G)
B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D. – Communication or Electronics and Communication Engineering
2 – 5 years of IP experience(SEP experience preferred )
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
HOW TO APPLY?
For regular updates, join us: