What’s the role?
HERE is looking for an experienced lawyer to join our team in Mumbai. As Legal Counsel, you will be the central point of contact for legal support for HERE’s business operations Globally, focused on strategic, solution-oriented practical advice. You will be a member of the APAC Legal Team, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, and a member of the broader Global Legal Team, which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers located around the world.
- Review various types of commercial contracts (including NDAs, evaluation agreements, master services agreements, Vendor Agreements, Amendments, renewals , SOW’s, Data acquisition agreements) and provide redlines.
- Work independently with internal clients, supporting negotiations and advising on negotiation practices.
- Legal research and Interpretation.
- Maintain legal databases.
- Maintain the strictest confidentiality of matters.
- Provide support for legal projects.
- Conduct training on legal processes.
Who are you?
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 3 + years of relevant legal experience.
- LLB, or equivalent qualification and strong academic credentials from a top law school in India or abroad
- In-house experience with a technology company a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of intellectual property and contracting concepts.
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and management skills, with proven ability to manage several simultaneous projects within required deadlines.
- Basic knowledge on Employment Law.
- Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team and build rapport and trust with internal clients and external suppliers and customers.
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment.
- Willing to travel as and when required
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: