As Legal Counsel your role is to support, guide and protect the H&M Group in relation to leases and other legal contracts as well as in other legal issues that arise.
You negotiate, draft and review property documents and various other agreements. You set and enforce legal standards, templates and strategies and conduct judicial enquiries, risk assessments and due diligence. Collaboration with the relevant stakeholders is key to ensure we get the best possible deal both legally and commercially.
Your Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Legal support and strategy
- With a background in property law, you must have experience in negotiating leases and other property documents.
- You negotiate, draft and review various other agreements.
- You set and enforce legal standards, templates and strategies.
- You conduct judicial enquiries and due diligence and identify and analyze any risks and consequences associated hereto.
- You stay up to date and understand global legal requirements and standards and support your market to achieve these.
- You support with tendering processes.
- You constantly improve our contracts so that we are safeguarded in the best possible way.
- You handle and settle disputes.
- You set and implement routines and the way of working for execution of contracts and ensure the execution done in the correct way.
- You ensure that handling and administration of contracts, is done in a good manner so that the information in our systems and files is accurate.
- You collaborate closely with lease managers, construction, facility and other relevant stakeholders.
- You understand what matters for each relevant stakeholder and ensure this is taken into consideration in our agreements wherever possible.
- Experience of working in an external law firm or as in-house Legal Counsel with focus on real estate law. Meriting is knowledge of other areas such as employment law, company law and general contract law.
- Degree in Law
- Have a growth mindset; Open and embraces change.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong initiative and a problem solving mindset.
- Organized and structured way of working.
- Team player who understands collaboration is key to achieving business goals.
- Desire to learn; Keen to build new skills and open to feedback to continue to grow.
- You are fluent in English with strong communication and presentation skills.
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-