They offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately-held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 locations and with $608.7billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
This is a global role having direct interface with our colleagues located outside India. You will primarily assist on documentation related to
our asset management, retail and pension business and in particular its registered funds, regardless of jurisdiction and
other related matters. This position requires ready access to and regular communication with our colleagues in different geographies, eye for detail, diligence and willingness to learn.
• Ideal candidate must have LLB and/or Company Secretary qualification with 2 – 3 years of experience in-house experience in a multinational company (preferably Financial/IAsset Management Company)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; excellent judgment; business sense; high standards of ethics, honesty and integrity
• Strong attention to detail, organization and ability to successfully manage several ongoing assignments.
• Must have common sense approach to issues
• Team player
• Willingness to learn and use of technology
• Please note this is not a Co-Sec role – Company Secretary qualification is preferable but not a must.
• Cross-border /international engagement linked experience is must.
• Drafting prospectus wording and other related documents (including but not limited to Annual Information Forms, Fund Facts, KIIDs etc.)
• Prepare regulatory correspondences and communication regarding Fund renewals, amendments and new fund launches.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for preparing fund documentation and filings.
• Providing legal support to the product team/ other business units on need basis.
Job reference: JO-210930-269118
Let them take a look at your profile and give you extra advice.
Send us your CV
For regular updates, join us: