About the Company
Paytm started the Digital Revolution in India. And they went on to become India’s leading Payments App. Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally. This is because more than 300 million Indians use Paytm to Pay at their stores. And that’s not all, Paytm App is used to Pay bills, do Recharges, Send money to friends & family, Book movies & travel tickets. With innovations to Financial services & products in pipeline, this is but one of the milestones achieved towards our mission to bring 500 million unserved and underserved Indians to the mainstream economy.
- Drafting, reviewing, red-lining, negotiating, and finalizing documents (Contracts, Letters, Proposals, RFPs, etc.) from a legal perspective, ensuring minimal/no risk to the organization.
- Resolve any contractual issues developed while working with clients, partners, service providers, vendors, etc.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders (Business,
- Finance, Taxation teams) to ensure timely closure of agreements and advising them on contractual mandates
- and compliances.
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements/needs, spot issues, and propose/ implement solutions
- Adherence with internal frameworks, mandates, and processes.
- End to end legal management of assigned business transactions.
- 5-6 years of experience in end to end contract management, with a law firm or as an in-house counsel LL.B. / LL.M
How to Apply ?
For regular updates, join us: