About B & P Legal
B & P Legal specialises & practices essentially in Civil & Corporate Law. The Firm provides both advisory and litigation services working primarily in High Stake Civil Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Arbitrations in various Courts and Tribunals including, Madras High Court.
The candidate is expected to assist the partners on a number of cases. The role involves a comprehensive study of the case and relevant laws, drafting of pleadings and arguments before the court and tribunal.
Number of Vacancies
There are 3 vacancies in the firm for the position of Junior Associate.
- Vacancies for Freshers of 0-1 year experience: 1 (One)
- Vacancies for Graduates of a minimum of 2 years’ experience: 2 (Two)
- The candidate must be an Advocate registered with the Bar Council of a State.
- Further, the candidate shall have post qualification experience of a minimum of 2 years and above.
- Freshers are also invited to apply subject to clearance of interview and understanding of Law.
- Track record of academic excellence
- Attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to analyse and aggregate a variety of data to produce good summaries and reports to produce that are designed and meaningful
- Ability to solve problems and develop effective processes
- Experience in MS Office.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work and interact with others
Salary is negotiable and depends upon the skills of the candidate.
B & P LEGAL, Office No.3, 6th Floor, Crown Court, No.128, Cathedral Road, Gopalapuram, Chennai – 600 086
Opposite to Prince Jewelry, Stella Maris College Road.
How to Apply?
The candidate has to forward his/her Curriculum Vitae to the email address email@example.com
Candidates whose CVs will be shortlisted shall be called for interviews.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org