About the Chambers of Advocate Arvind Kumar
Chambers of Advocate Arvind Kumar is a small Law Firm located in Defence Colony, specializing in Corporate Litigation. The Firm is headed by Mr. Arvind Kumar Gupta, Advocate.
The main practice is in Corporate, Commercial, Insolvency Laws, Shareholders Disputes, Recovery of Debts and Securitization Laws. Primarily representing various Corporate Houses.
About the Opportunity
The requirement is of-
- Associate(s) having 3-4 years’ experience in Corporate Litigation.
- Junior Associate(s) with 1 or 2 years’ experience having an academic bent and interested in research and writing/contributing to research papers.
Number of Openings
02 (Two) – Associate(s) and Junior Associate(s).
- The associate is expected to assist in Drafting and Pleadings, preparing Drafts and assisting in Conferences etc.
- Junior Associate is expected to do research on various aspects and also expected to write Articles.
- LLB from a reputed institute.
Candidate(s) based in Delhi will be given preference. Own conveyance would be an added advantage.
Associate: Rs. 30,000-40,000 approximately
Junior Associate: Rs. 20,000-25,000approximately
Procedure to Apply
Interested candidate(s) can send in their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 15th November 2021
Address: Law Chambers of Arvind Kumar Gupta: C-5, Second Floor, Defence Colony, New Delhi-110 024.
Mobile Number: 9811697941
E-mail ID: email@example.com
For regular updates, join us: