The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) is looking to hire a Counsel for its Markets Legal department [RSP Team], for the Mumbai branch.
The Legal department of JPMorgan Chase & Co description:
The Legal Department of JPMorgan Chase & Co is responsible for the provision of legal services to the Corporation and is organized by practice groups that generally align with the Corporation’s lines of business and corporate staff areas. This structure encourages legal teams and businesses and staff areas to discuss legal, regulatory and business developments effectively and in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-7 years PQE in professional practice and/or in in-house experience covering Markets related work in a comparable financial institution;
- Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to interact with senior business personnel and stakeholders in other functions;
- Self-directed and highly motivated attitude coupled with an ability to work collaboratively in a high performing team;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at a local, regional and global level and work in a cross-functional, cross-jurisdiction, team to achieve common goals;
- Competency in the use of technology, documentation management systems, and shared databases will be viewed favorably;
- Ability to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriately;
- Comfortable working with metrics and data measurement systems; and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines.
Last date to apply:
30 November 2020, 12:56 PM
How to apply?
- Click on the link given after this section and scroll down to the bottom to find the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter your e-mail address after being redirected to the page for the application.
- Import your information and go ahead with filling the application form.
Visit us for more such opportunities: http://lexpeeps.in/