To apply you need to be:
The L&C Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Project management and Knowledge Management support:
- Collect created material & content released after a communications project is finalized.
- Collect and manage a centralized library of content and material for communications.
- Coordinate translation support for Code of Ethics
- Sharepoint migrations support and management
- Fulﬁlling Team’s operational needs:
- Coordinate and maintain the team’s internal portal and support team activities
- Manage team mailboxes and share updates with leadership
- Monitor mailboxes of inactive brokers and manage ex-JLL broker licenses
- Manage purchased licenses for renewal dates and costs
- Document minutes, maintain records for in person Board Meetings
- Document minutes, maintain records for Investment Committee meetings
- Operations analysis needs:
- Manage L&C’s internal survey programs (including building, rolling out, collecting results, analyzing data, reporting findings, and providing system admin)
- Analyze and report on Ethics & Compliance metrics using Poppulo
- Support LE&C’s reporting activities as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
The L&C Analyst will develop the ability to navigate JLL systems and be able to resolve and/or escalate issues as necessary. The L&C Analyst will demonstrate proficiency with the following tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe PDF.
- Prior experience with a large multinational company and familiarity with Legal Operations would be differentiating factors. Ability to work well with teams both on- and offshore is a must.
- University Degree
- Familiarity with Legal Function: Compliance, Records Management, Contracts
- Good technical skills – proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and Adobe PDF and online research tools.
- Team player and self-starter with ability to work proactively and co-operatively with others.
- Excellent written communications and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English language skills essential – further language(s) beneficial
- Strong organisation and prioritization skills, to handle and keep track of high volume of records and cases.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: