What’s the role?
HERE is looking for an enthusiastic lawyer to join our team in Mumbai. As Legal Counsel, you will be a central point of contact for legal support for HERE’s business operations, focused on strategic, solution-oriented practical advice. You will be a member of the APAC Legal Team, reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel, and a member of the broader Global Legal Team, which is comprised of highly qualified and experienced lawyers located around the world.
- Draft, review and negotiate various types of inbound/outbound commercial technology contracts (including NDAs, evaluation agreements, licensing agreements, master services agreements, data acquisition agreements).
- Work independently with internal clients, supporting end-to-end negotiations and execution of contracts.
- Provide legal advice, risk assessment and counsel internal stakeholders within the company on commercial contracts in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with and support colleagues in the APAC and Global Legal Teams on a variety of matters.
- Conduct training on legal processes.
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of intellectual property and contracting concepts.
- A positive and solutions-orientated attitude with the ability to provide practical advice in a changing work environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to manage several simultaneous projects within required deadlines.Ability to work well independently as well as in a cross-functional team and build rapport and trust with internal clients and external suppliers and customers.
- Willing to travel as and when required.
- A keen interest in technology, mapping, and location services.
- Some flexibility in work hours to accommodate time zones around the world.
- Ability to work independently and pride at being a part of a well working team.
- A positive outlook and good references from past work colleagues speaking to ability to work well with peers
Who are you?
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant legal experience.
- Qualified LLB or LLM with strong academic credentials from a top law school in India or abroad.
In-house technology company experience and fluency in a foreign language, a plus
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: