Joining the Innovation team at Galaxy will mean that you will be challenged to continually learn, grow and develop. You will get an opportunity to thrive in a culture which is friendly, encouraging and hard-working which enables to achieve exceptional results and bring about positive change in individual and organisation alike. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to build their knowledge, skills and leadership capabilities.
This position is a part of the Innovation process in Galaxy and comes under the Intellectual Property Rights group. It is an important sub- process where we undertake patent filing in various geographies of our business interest, defending our patent applications, opposing competitor’s patent and safeguarding the path of our business by doing other various activities. The newcomer will protect the organization’s patent applications and support the Research & Development.
- Filing patent applications in the various geographies of our business interest.
- Prosecution of patent applications worldwide
- Coordinating with the Patent Attorneys for prosecution of patent applications for the organization.
- Communicate with the inventors on the outcome of the examination and consider their responses while preparing a final response.
- Conducting patent search and retrieving technical information relevant to invention using databases such as Scifinder, Patbase, Espacenet.
- Involvement in the other various IPR activities like answering requests from other processes, taking caring care of technical and non- technical support in IPR.
Functional Knowledge and Skills:
- Oral and written communication
- Drafting & Scientific data reporting
The required person/s should have analytical skill and should be good in conceptual thinking. He/she should also be good with doing literature survey.
WORK EXP: 0-2 years
QUALIFICATION: Ph.D in Organic chemistry, Synthetic/ Surfactant/ Bio- organic Chemistry
WORK LOCATION – Navi Mumbai
(Galaxy Surfactants is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.)
For regular updates, join us: