- Prepare, review, and modify legal documents/contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities/functional departments.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on various aspects of laws to various functional departments.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Supervise project interns on day-to-day Legal operations and contract executions.
- Offering counsel and advice on a employment law and related issue.
- Working alongside other departments within the company
- Managing all post contract execution compliances.
- Ability to create and manage a Contract Compliance framework.
- Advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the company
- Providing training to the company on legal topics and risks.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the legal department for management meetings.
- Should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters.
- LLB (5-7 years) from a reputed University
- Well versed with issues pertaining to employment law and related fields.
- Proven experience as Contracts manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to law and compliance
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
Please send the email to Prateek.email@example.com with the position as subject line.
For regular updates, join us: