Avataar.Me is a 3D AI company that helps large enterprise customers create immersive and interactive shopping experiences for their end consumers. Avataar’s vision is to bridge the gap between offline-online experiences by replacing the current 2D visuals with life-size and hyper-realistic 3D XR/AR experiences.
Avataar’s use of AR technology brings spatial depth to the onscreen buying/browsing experience – delivering life-like photorealism, mobile responsiveness, interactivity and personalization – key influences re-shaping the digital commerce industry today.
Avataar’s sector-agnostic platform enables scalable product discovery, giving brands and stores the opportunity to change the way consumers discover and engage with their products online. We work with e-commerce, consumer electronics, auto OEMs and FMCG majors across the US, India and Southeast Asia – driving significant RoI outcomes for marquee brands across these sectors by empowering XR & AR consumer experiences across all their touchpoints – social, web, and in-app.
Avataar is a Sequoia funded company with 10+ US patents in Computer Vision, AI and AR technology. We are in a fast-growing phase on the back of strong client adoption traction and increasing our overall team-size multi-folds.
Since 2015, working gradually and intricately, we have developed a niche, deep technology platform in 3D AI and AR. This makes us very assiduous, ambitious, and passionate about our work. We work on the state of the art technology and closely partner with market leaders in AR/VR space like Facebook, Instagram and Google, thus being curious and keeping abreast in our work is something that runs through our veins. In our consumer obsession we make our customers win everytime. We are always available for each other in times of need, be it professional or personal. We play for the front of the jersey, we debate, agree, or disagree and overcome setbacks through grit, together. Most importantly, we consider ourselves life-long learners in a big, ever-changing diverse classroom.
We are currently hiring a Manager for our Investor Relations & Legal team who will be responsible for managing all investor deliverables and legal processes with external stakeholders. This person will be involved in the process of creating the appropriate strategy, framework and tactics on the IR & Legal fronts. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company.
Equally important, we are looking for someone who would deeply imbibe Avataar’s culture + values and evangelize the same across the organization. The IR & Legal Manager would closely work with the founders and the business teams to develop and execute strategies to deliver intended outcomes.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage a strong reputation by delivering clear communication with external stakeholders
- Develop a robust framework for investor deliverables
- Deliver high quality investor related financial reports in a timely manner
- Devise actionable strategies from investor & client insights
- Build & maintain financial valuation models of the company
- Analyze & present financial trends, shareholder issues and similar business matters
- Drafting and/or negotiating all investor agreements and client contracts
- Work with external legal counsels to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Training in Law to a degree level with an MBA being an asset
- Professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Strong track record in dealing with investors & external counsels while creating positive relations
- Thorough understanding of key metrics for tech start-ups
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods
- Solid knowledge of general business law requirements for a start-up incorporated in India and dealing with global clients across its global offices
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful presentations for investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience of 5yrs+ in a similar role is a must
What’s in it for you?
- Extremely competitive compensation (fixed + variable)
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company with a highly dynamic team
- Unparalleled opportunity to get global investor and client exposure
- Owning primary responsibility to build & deliver in a highly critical function
The Leadership Team:
Sravanth started his computer vision journey 15 years ago with Microsoft Kinect. Post his MBA from Wharton, he headed technology at Deutche Bank (US/India). A total product geek and an accidental investment banker, Sravanth loves to compose and play music on his guitar during his non-geeky hours. He did a B-tech from IIT-Bombay.
Gaurav has more than a decade’s experience in global consumer internet sector and comes from a family which runs fashion businesses. He did MBA from FMS-Delhi and is also a CA. Gaurav loves to travel and is ready to coddiwomple any time for a good trip and adventure sports.
Mayank was the India Country Head for KKR Capstone. He was also the CEO is F&B Asia(India)Pvt. Ltd. He has worked extensively with A-listed global brands like Unilever and BCG. He holds an MBA from Wharton and is a business whiz. He is an amateur percussionist and vocalist and is a passionate Division I cricketer.
How to apply:
For regular updates, join us: