At KU we search for, strive and celebrate excellence and remarkable experiences that bring about a transformation in communities and in people altogether.
About the job
- Assist General Manager – Legal in all legal matters.
- Review technical & legal aspects of services and product agreements. Sensitize business teams about risks & obligations.
- Co-ordinate with contract & compliance lawyers and negotiate with , vendors or partners IP, licensing and technical issues.
- Manage overall IP risk assessment process for proprietary product/platform development.
- Engage with business teams to understand technical & commercial contexts and translate the requirements for drafting of legal agreements.
- Analyze IP portfolio of a business unit and advise, recommend and anchor the IP strategy based on business needs.
- Conduct legal research on emerging technology areas to enhance awareness and update contractual positions.
- Support product and delivery teams with open source compliance process.
- Support on cyber security related issues and develop practical framework for handling security incidents.
- Analyze IP issues related to commercial risks, and presenting clear recommendations, and assure legal compliance.
- Support in developing and creating IP material for imparting IP awareness in the organization.
- Draft and review cease and desist notices and other communications in respect of IP Infringement
- LLB/LLM/Diploma in Law with 1-3 years’ work experience. Specialization or Experience in Intellectual Property Rights will be an assest.
Kindly share your resume on email@example.com