About the company
Elevate is a law company, providing consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s multi-disciplinary team of legal professionals, business professionals, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide.
Elevate is recruiting a NOC System Specialistto join our IT services team. As a part of the team you will focus on the continuous improvement of the NOC process.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
We need a professional who:
- Are passionate about accuracy and producing excellent output
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment for a quickly growing company
- Want to work directly with the US Technology team of a visionary Law Firm
- Have a penchant for technology with good skills in network and/or server systems
- Monitor the system for help tickets, troubleshoot or assign each to an appropriate group
- Perform a warm handoff of urgent tickets through phone or IM communication to ensure the recipient has received and can work on the ticket
- Monitor the status of open tickets and produce daily status reports
- Pursue outages and system wide issues and proactively inform the right contacts when there is a need to post a system-wide alert
Essential experience and skills:
- 2-4 years of experience as an administrator in IT Infrastructure (server administration and management, desktop/workstation administration and network troubleshooting)
- Certifications in Cisco CCNA and Networking, Microsoft MCSE, EMC or NetApp Storage Arrays are recommended
- ITIL Certification would be an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Can quickly learn new systems, processes and software
- Ability to identify a critical problem and escalate it to the right contact
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: