About the company
Turning the car into the next-generation smart device requires combined forces right from the start. One driver of change are the automotive engineers, who are constantly opening up innovative forms of mobility with new technologies. Similarly important are the computing experts who are pushing the boundaries of mobility through digital transformation. Never before have both these drivers of change been so effectively united in a single company. At Year Later automobiles and digital literacy are equally at home with each other.
About the job
We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid possible legal risks and violations.
Other duties will include consulting and leading all corporate legal processes such as mergers, compliance issues, transactions, partnerships, and lawsuits. The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Expert knowledge in Intellectual Property Right.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Should have digital signature.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of all the corporate law governing the state (securities law, licensing, tax law, accounting, etc.).
- Outstanding drafting skills.
- Candidates from Kerala is preferable .
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: