Organization: India Law Offices LLP
ILO, a full-service law firm, is headquartered in New Delhi and has its presence in Mumbai, Bangalore, & Chennai. Internationally ILO is well recognized being a part of three international networks with associates in 100+ countries. ILO has its branches at Dusseldorf & London.
What they’re looking for:
Their corporate law practice is dynamic and growing. They wish for an experienced & competent corporate lawyer(role as described below) to join their team. Please note that this a full-time Work from Office position. They are not considering part-time or remote working for this role.
Title: Corporate Lawyer (Senior Associate)
Job Location: New Delhi
Drafting and negotiation of transaction agreements/ documents, which inter alia include, term sheet, share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, business transfer agreements, asset purchase agreements, joint venture agreement and others.
• Knowledge of Due Diligence processes
• FEMA, RBI & SEBI related processes Drafting & negotiations of Real Estate, LLP & other contractual agreements.
• Should have sound legal knowledge on various corporate & other regulatory compliance applicable Indian entities
• Liaise with Government departments and ensuring compliances in cases
Any other related project assigned from time-to-time.
Qualification & Experience:
• At least 5 years as a Corporate lawyer in a similar role.The candidate should be a graduate/ post-graduate in
Law from a well ranked Law School
• The candidate should be self-motivated, hard-working & diligent.
Law VIII a well lancu Law JUHUDI
• The candidate should be self-motivated, hard-working
• Must possess a high standard of written and spoken English.
Salary: As per industry standards.
Joining: Immediate within a short period
• You may send us an e-mail with the subject line “Application for Corporate Lawyer – Senior Associate” expressing your interest in the opportunity available, along with a copy of your latest resume.
• Short-listed candidates shall be called for a personal interview at our New Delhi office.
Phone: +91 11 24622216 & 24622218
For regular updates, join us: