About the job
ATMS Advisors is leading corporate law advisory firm having its office at Thane. We have a positive culture, a conﬁdent approach and our lawyers take genuine ownership of their work. Our practical approach to our client’s business and responsiveness to their needs helps us maximize their opportunities. Our team is compact and agile and we collaborate closely with one another to find the right solutions for our clients.
We at ATMS Advisors are now looking for bright, confident and experienced Associate to join our current team. We are inviting applications for the position of “Associate – Corporate Law” for our office in Thane West.
The incumbent will be curious about acquiring proficiency in emerging areas of law, such as fintech law, privacy law, and digital currency law. The Associate will play an active role as part of the team working on these transactions and interact directly with our clients. A great command over English and an ability to interpret the written word are non-negotiable features of this position.
• Draft and review documentation, demonstrate familiarity with precedents and market standards;
• Conducting research on legal matters, including case law review and analysis;
• Strong prior involvement in transaction design and documentation;
• Provide commercial and legal advice to the client.
• Excellent academic credentials;
• 2-3 years of PQE in the area of corporate and commercial laws;
• Graduate or post-graduate degree in law from a reputed law college such as Government Law College, PGCL, Symbiosis Law School among others. Any additional qualifications such as Company Secretary or a LL.M. will be preferred;
• Membership of the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa;
• Solutions oriented approach to commercial and legal issues;
• Ability to perform and meet multiple deadlines, adapt to constantly evolving requirements and an understanding of our business requirements and policies;
• Quick learner with creative thinking and problem solving;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Excellent writing skills and be used to working as part of a team;
• Proficient at Microsoft Word and Excel.
In addition to a vantage view of the Indian legal and regulatory landscape, the position offers an attractive compensation package. To apply, please send your resumes with an enclosing a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before end of Tuesday, 06 July 2021. In the subject, please mention “Application for Associate – Corporate Law”.
For regular updates, join us: