UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work as a subject matter expert on Data Breach Analysis [DBA], review and management for US, UK
and other jurisdiction clients for India Delivery centers
• Identify/capture personal information within electronically-stored documents. Examples include:
o Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
o Personal Health Information (PHI)
o Payment Card Information (PCI)
• Ensure quality standards are achieved
• Work on client system through remote access
• Maintains confidentiality of all organization and client information
Desired candidate profile
• Any graduate/Postgraduate with 1+yrs of experience in backend operations with
• Proven ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and partner organizations
• Ability to priorities between multiple complex projects/timelines
• Good in written and Verbal communication
• High level of positive attitude
• Responsible to ensure accurate time tracking
• Good decision-making ability
• Ability to adapt to any process changes
• Knowledge in Excel will be an added advantage
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to conduct root cause analysis
• Candidates with demonstrated experience in Data Breach Response, or Incident Response will
• Knowledge and hands-on experience in breach notification and privacy laws around data breach
scenarios is desirable but not must
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses, and breaches.
Link to Apply-
For regular updates, join us: