Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad;
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: