Advocate Randhir Singh Duhan has served as a senior civil servant and during the service, he served as Sub-Divisional Magistrate, Additional District Magistrate, Additional Commissioner(Administration).
He has acted as an arbitrator with academic qualifications (M.A. Eng., Pol. Science, Defence Studies) B.Ed., M.Phil. (Constitutional Law) and PG Diplomas in (Journalism and Human Rights with special studies in refugees law, war crimes and laws of the human and children).
Currently practising as an advocate all over North India on Service Laws, Land and Real Estate Laws with a specialisation of Land Acquisition law and local civil laws of the country.
- Books authored by me are: Role of military under U.N., Arms Control and Disarmament, Custodial Deaths in Violation of Human Rights, U.P. Revenue Code, and Handbook for District Magistrates and Executive Magistrate.
- Office Address: High Courts of North India residing and practising from Home Office in Sector 44, Noida.
2 full-time Law Freshers or Final Year students at Home Office, Noida.
Rs. 5000 in addition to free teaching, learning for various law exams and civil service exams.
The Aspiring Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Should have 1 to 2 years of experience or Final Year Students.
- Should have strong command in drafting in English and should be able to draft independently (Writs and Petitions).
- Should have efficient computer skills and research abilities.
- Should be willing to travel to rural India (Driving skills preferred).
- Knowledge of strong English and Hindi preferred.
- Residing nearby Noida Sector 44, East Delhi or any other nearby places.
- Aspiring Advocate for Judicial Examination will be given free guidance (with a good library).
- The required candidates will further establish an independent legal office in District Headquarters in North India.
- The candidates will have to liaison and appoint further associate.
- Advocate in District Headquarters in North India.
How to Apply?
Send Resume/C.V. on WhatsApp no. 9412213739 or email address: email@example.com.
For regular updates, join us: