About the Company
IDFC FIRST Bank was founded by the merging of the former IDFC Bank, which was pushed by famous infrastructure finance firm IDFC Ltd., and Capital First, a prominent technology NBFC. In its entire existence, IDFC FIRST Bank has disbursed over $30 million in loans to borrowers in over 60,000 villages, cities, and towns around the country. The bank believes in creating products that put the consumer first, and it was the first universal bank to offer monthly interest credit on savings accounts, life-time free credit cards with dynamic and low APR rates, and a variety of other unique services. The bank’s aim is to create a world-class bank in India that is governed by principles, powered by technology, and serves as a force for good. Our objective is to make a positive difference in the lives of millions of Indians by delivering the highest banking services.
The bank now has 641 branches, 203 asset service centres, 719 ATMs, and 601 rural business correspondent centres around the country, as well as a next-generation net and mobile banking infrastructure and 24/7 Customer Care services. IDFC FIRST Bank is dedicated to providing India with high-quality banking at competitive costs.
About the Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain effective communication/liaison with Law Enforcement Authorities and external counsels within defined turnaround time.
- To deal effectively with different internal stakeholders of the Bank.
- Maintain, Analyze and Presentation of MIS.
- Follow-up internally and externally to assure complete accurate event of files & complaint details.
- Maintain focus on the work flow management and meet /exceed expectations on delivering within TAT.
- Vendor management.
- Training and Awareness of related activities.
- Identification & investigation of fraud, misconduct/corruption & other such malpractices related to employee. Conducting surprise checks & inspections.
- Graduate- Any, Post Graduate- Any
- Experience of 5-10 year
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3124913112
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-