About the Company
Vrinda is a talent acquisition firm. The success story began in 2006 and has evolved into a worldwide organisation with operations in Asia, Europe, and the United States. They are a new kind of partner and a new kind of recruiting system, with a laser-like focus on making successful hires. Our methodical, process-driven approach to hiring guarantees that the right people are hired and that candidates have a positive experience.
Their offices in London, San Jose, Dubai, New Delhi, and Gurgaon are self-contained entities led by regional directors and backed up by a competent back-office team in Karnal (Haryana, India).32 Fortune 100 businesses are among their clients.
About the Responsibilities
- To Contract and other document drafting and verification, as well as discussion with key stakeholders
- To handle a variety of lawsuits, such as consumer complaints and other claims brought against us.
- Responding to different product-related notices that have been sent to us
- Agreement verification for a subsidiary Trademark Application for registration both in India and abroad.
- Trademark oppositions are filed, and appropriate responses and counter-responses are provided for all trademark objections and oppositions.
- Case filing and coordinating with a lawyer for a variety of difficulties.
- To respond to notices from various departments.
- Plant contracts and interaction with several departments must have been managed.
- Must be LLB (Regular)
- Corporate experience is must.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- email@example.com
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.