Name of the Post: Professor in Law
No. of Posts: 01
Grade: Rs. 37400-67000+AGP 10000 The Teacher shall be paid as fixed salary (consolidated within the pay scale) of Professor as per RGNUL Regulations i.e. Basic Pay + AGP + DA as admissible at the time+House Rent and Medical Allowance
A. (i) An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with the evidence of the published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120.
(ii) A minimum of Ten years of teaching experience in a university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. Or
B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above)/industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years‟ experience.
Name of the Post: Associate Professor in Law
No of Post: 01
Grade: Rs. 37400-67000+AGP 9000 The Teacher shall be paid as fixed salary (consolidated within the pay scale) of Associate Professor as per RGNUL Regulations i.e. Basic Pay + AGP + DA as admissible at the time+House Rent and Medical Allowance
(a) Good academic record, with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied / relevant disciplines;
(b) 55% of marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master‟s Degree level.
(c) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University / College or in an Accredited Research Institution/industry with evidence of published work and minimum of seven publications per books and/or research/policy papers in peer reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of at least Seventy Five (75), as per UGC norms
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor in Sociology
No of Post: 01
Grade: The Teacher shall be paid as fixed salary (consolidated within the pay scale) of Assistant Professor as per RGNUL Regulations i.e. Basic Pay + AGP + DA as admissible at the time+House Rent and Medical Allowance
(i) A good academic record with minimum 55% of marks at the master‟s level in the related subject; and
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
A) Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
(a) Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
(b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
(c) Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
(d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal;
(e) Candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/ CSIR or any similar agency. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned Or
B. The Ph.D degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai). For Assistant Professor of Law Only: Specialization in the field of : Corporate / Business / Company Law / Taxation Law. Banking / Insurance & Insolvency Law. Criminal Law / Criminal Justice / Victim Justice / Empirical Legal Research
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No of Post: 03
Grade: With Fixed Salary of Rs. 50,000/-
LL.M. / Post Graduate in concerned subject (55%), on the fixed salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month with at least One Year of Research/Project Experience will be essential.
Specialization in the field of :
a) Corporate / Business / Company Law / Taxation Law
b) Banking / Insurance & Insolvency Law
c) Criminal Law / Criminal Justice / Victim Justice / Empirical Legal Research
d) IPR / Constitutional Law / Environmental Law
Name of the Post: Legal Advisor cum Research Associate
No of Post: 01
Grade: With Fixed Salary of Rs. 50,000/-
LL.M. / Post Graduate in concerned subject (55%), on the fixed salary of Rs. 50,000/- per month with at least One Year of Research/Project Experience will be essential. Experience of legal practice of at least 5 years preferably in educational/service matters.
Name of the Post: Advisor- Forensic Laboratory at RGNUL
No of Post: 01
Grade: Consolidated salary of Rs. 50,000/-
Should be an Academician/Professional in the field of Forensic Science with at least five years experience teaching & Research/Lab work in recognized institutions. The candidate having Doctorate Degree will be preferred. Having experience in Criminalistics and Forensic Science Laboratory. Collaborated with Central Forensic Science Laboratory.
Name of the Post: Registrar
No of Post: 01
Grade: Consolidated Approximately Rs. 60,000/
Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 7pt scale along with a good academic record as laid down by the UGC.
(i) Having LL.B./CA with 55% marks.
(ii) Proficiency in English Language and computer literacy and in Administrative Work / in Education Institutions and others
Name of the Post: Stenographer (English)
No. of Post: 01
Grade: Consolidated Approximately Rs. 35,000
Candidate should have passed B.A. or Second Class Intermediate / Senior Secondary or 10+2 or First Class Matriculation of a recognized University / Board with a minimum speed of 100 (hundred) word per minute in English Short-hand. The candidate should be able to transcribe the matter at the speed of 15 (fifteen) word per minute Candidate should have atleast 3 (three) years experience as Steno-Typist / Stenographer and competent to work on Computer.
1. Candidates shall be called for interview after due scrutiny and short listing of the applications. Being eligible shall not confer any right to be called for interview.
2. The University reserves the right to withhold the post at any stage before appointment.
3. The appointment shall be subject to verification of antecedents.
4. Salary will be fixed as per RGNUL Rules.
5. No. TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
6. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts and withhold their filling up, any time. The University reserve the right not fill any of the above mentioned position.
7. Candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years in age on the date of Interview (for non-teaching post).
8. The higher pay within the aforesaid pay scale may be given to the selected person with experience, if so recommended by the Selection Committee or so determined by the University Authorities.
9. Vacancies resulting from the selection may also be considered appropriately in this recruitment by the selection committee.
10. For relaxation in age for recruitment admissible for SC/ST and other different categories – shall be as under
Rules for relaxation in age (in respect of Administrative and Ministerial Staff)
There shall be relaxation in age for appointment to the University services as under:
1. The SC/ST/ Backward Class/ Persons with Disability / Physically Handicapped upto five years.
2. Ex-Servicemen to the extent of service rendered in the Armed Forces of the Union of India subject to the usual terms and conditions.
3. In case of women in the following categories upto 10 years.
b. Women who are legally separated from their husbands or have been divorced.
c. Women whose husbands have been ordered by Civil or Criminal Courts to pay maintenance to them.
d. Women who have because of their desertion, been living separately from their husbands for more than two years.
e. Women whose husbands have re-married.
f. Wives of the Defense Personnel Killed in action or disabled while in service
4. Self employed person having technical skills and practical experience in vocations or utilities required by the University shall be allowed a maximum of (10) ten years of relaxation in age, subject to the condition of physical fitness to perform the work efficiently.
5. The persons who have rendered service in any Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies / Other Public Undertakings, may be allowed relaxation in age upto the period of actual service rendered there.
6. The persons who have served RGNUL, on adhoc/ contractual / temporary basis shall be allowed relaxation in age of actual service at the University for the purpose of recruitment as regular / contractual including extension of contractual employment
The payment can be made through SBI collect. Fee for teaching Post Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/SAP Categories) and for Non-Teaching Posts application fee of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/SAP) and the application form fee for the post of Stenographer Rs. 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/SAP Categories). Forms fee is excluding GST.
How to Apply
Link for payment Teaching/Non-Teaching https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/