Relevel, an Unacademy Group Company, is India’s first hiring platform that empowers job-seekers to showcase their skills through tests and get their dream job within 15 days.
The team is on a mission to democratise job opportunities at some of the finest companies in the country for millions of young Indians.
Success so far:Total users – 500000+120+ companies trust Relevel score to hire100% of candidates who pass the Relevel Test receive an offerRaised USD 20m+ from Unacademy
Sr. Associate- Legal & Contracts
- Prepare the appropriate legal agreements and documents
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings. (If any)
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Checklist on all the company agreements and timely reminders on the renewal.
- Bachelor’s degree in law is a must.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
- Working with very passionate team members and Founders.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Exponential career growth path with an ambitiously growing company.
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-