SoftwareONE is a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions, headquartered in Switzerland. With an IP and technology-driven services portfolio, it enables companies to holistically develop and implement their commercial, technology and digital transformation strategies. This is achieved by modernizing applications and migrate critical workloads on public clouds, while simultaneously managing and optimizing the related software and cloud assets and licensing. SoftwareONE’s offerings are connected by PyraCloud, its proprietary digital platform, which provides customers with data-driven, actionable intelligence. With around 7,700 employees and sales and service delivery capabilities in 90 countries, SoftwareONE provides around 65,000 business customers with software and cloud solutions from over 7,500 publishers. SoftwareONE’s shares (SWON) are listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. For more information, please visit https://www.softwareone.com/e.
SoftwareONE Holding AG, Riedenmatt 4, CH-6370 Stans
For the expansion of LSSC – to extend support to Sr. Legal counsels across globe.
- Draft/ review the licensing agreement/ vendor agreement/ lease agreement etc
- Maintaining the database/ MIS of all the contracts executed through the local legal team
- Drafting and reviewing licensing agreements/ vendor agreement/ lease agreement etc .
- Day to day legal documentation and contract management.
- Coordination with external/ local lawyers and consultants.
- Support legal counsel in related assignments
What we need to see from you
- Fluent in English and Hindi. Any other language skills would be an asset.
- Hands-on experience with drafting, preparing and reviewing contracts.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelors’ degree in LAW
- Good knowledge of and affinity with contract law
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: