Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• In depth knowledge of multi-jurisdictional employment law aspects of outsourcing, acquisitions and joint ventures both in respect of contractual content and negotiation strategies and HR/employment related issues
• Strong experience in managing and delivering employment law projects, especially those with global reach
• Familiarity with industrial relations and collective issues (including consultation), particularly across Europe.
• Ability to work closely with wide range of personnel, including frequent interaction with top-level executives.
• Ability to work with personnel both internally and externally across the world.
• Superior drafting and negotiation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strategic thinker, ability to influence, strong executive presence
• Able to present innovative, original solutions
• Responsive and follows through on commitments
• Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
• In depth knowledge of labor and employment law
• Demonstrates sound judgment, ability to prioritize and make decisions, and identify risks before they materialize. Good executive presence and the ability to work effectively with business leaders, partners from law firms, and the senior legal officers of Accenture’s clients Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law”
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: