Aditya Birla Group is looking to hire section head in legal department at Chhattisgarh, India.
- To attend District Courts and High Court in hearing / legal cases and present oral and documentary evidence on land matters as a representative of both the Unit’s.
- Build & sustain a conducive work culture by effective management of people to improve productivity, growth and motivation levels of employees to institutionalize best organizing practices in the unit.
- Coordinate, organize & monitor effective implementation of ISO / EMS / ABE (WCM) systems in improvement of productivity and work area.
- Monitoring and ensuring statutory compliances under various applicable laws. Will facilitate meeting with advocate for formulations of legal stand based on available evidences. Liaisoning with local courts including High Court of the state.
- Coordination with company retained / hired advocates for their appearances on the date of hearing. To arrange documentation in different courts, evidence required by the counsel in all legal matters
- Responsibility for disciplinary proceeding and legal documentation thereof. Representative for First level appearance in the lower courts and conciliation proceedings. Legal MIS monitoring for updated status of each case to the Units management.
LL.B / B.L.S.
Minimum Experience Level: