Internship Opportunity for law students at Lexstone Chambers., New Delhi/Gurgaon.
Students in their 3rd yr (in 3 year course) or 5th yr (in 5 year course).
Period of Internship:
Responsibility and qualification of Interns:
- Interns will be required to do extensive research.
- Drafting work will also be alloted to interns.
- Candidate should have a sense of responsibility and be punctual with completion of tasks.
- Candidate should also be hardworking and willing to devote his/her full time.
- At the end of the internship the candidates will receive a certificate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may email their CV with a precise cover letter to email@example.com The subject line should read ‘Internship Application’.