Requirement of Secretarial Officer on Contract (Adv. No: 04/2021)
Shipping Corporation Of India Ltd., a Navratna PSU, is the largest Indian shipping Company. SCI, India’s premier shipping company has a significant presence on the global maritime map. SCI occupies the Numero Uno position with its large and diversified fleet, operating in nearly all segments of shipping viz. Container services, liquid and dry bulk services, offshore services, passenger services and break-bulk services. The Company also mans and manages vessels on behalf of various Government bodies. SCI continues to grow through strategic alliances and new business opportunities.
SCI invites applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the following eligibility criteria:
Full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline plus Associate/Fellow Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in LAW.
Number of Vacancies:
Experience Required (Post qualification):
Candidates should have at least 09 years of experience w.r.t. to Company Secretarial functions. Candidate should have preferably handled a compliance w.r.t. Listing Regulations. Candidates having experience in State/Central Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, PSUs, PSBs or CPSEs in will be given preference.
Date of Reckoning Eligibility Criteria:
The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of post qualification inline experience and age shall be 01.05.2021 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
Age Limit as on 01.05.2021 is 45 years.
The contract shall be for a period of one year from date of engagement, with a provision for 2 extensions of 6 months each.
A consolidated monthly emolument of Rs 1,25,000/- will be paid. A conveyance cum mobile allowance of Rs 10,000/-per month will also be paid for discharge of official duty. No other perks/benefits/ allowances shall be applicable.
The posting is in Mumbai. However, the company at its discretion may depute the Officer at any of its offices/projects anywhere in India as per its requirement.
No company accommodation shall be provided
Last date to Apply?
June 2, 2021
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply for the post on the corporation’s website.
- Go to the career portal on the website. Click on ‘Shore’ and then ‘Requirement of Secretarial Officer on contract (04/2021)’.
Click here to apply.
- Candidates also have to send only their updated resume through email to shorerecruitment[at]sci.co.in
- Candidates are also required to attach the following documents along with their resumes in pdf format only.
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- CS Completion Certificates (Membership certificate)
- Work Experience certificates for the years as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth proof like Aadhar card/Pan card/Voter/Birth Certificate etc.
- Applications will not be considered in case the above-mentioned documents are not submitted as per the data filled in the application form during the application period.
- Shortlisting based on various criteria.
- Interviews will be conducted at Shipping House, Nariman Point, Mumbai, or through video conferencing depending upon the prevailing situation at the time of the Interview.
- The schedule will be notified on the Corporation’s website.
For regular updates, join us: