· Content Writer
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Content Writer would be asked to write blogs on current legal topics selected by them which should be in a range of 900-1500 words. Also, mandatory additional task of summarising a Supreme Court judgment every week on given topics. The topics chosen by the interns would be previewed by the associates in charge. The time period for this opportunity is one month.
The interns would be expected to write 1 blog and 1 judgment summary every week resulting in minimum 4 blogs and 4 judgments in a month for the internship completion.
- Students of 1st/2nd/ 3rd/ 4th/ 5th Year of five years LLB,
- 1st,2nd and 3rd year students of three years LLB
- LLM Students and PhD students can also apply
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH H M JOURNAL
- The deadlines for the submissions shall be flexible. However, the interns shall be required to submit a specific number of articles by the end of their internship period.
- A certificate of internship shall be provided at the end of the internship period and if worked well a certificate of merit or recommendation will also be provided.
- The articles and case summaries submitted by the interns shall be published on the ‘H M JOURNAL’ website with their name and other relevant details.
- All the members will also get a chance to publish their articles for free in the monthly newsletter.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
These Openings will provide students an opportunity to enhance their legal research, content creation and writing skills. It will also provide them more exposure and understanding of the legal world as the students will get to work with the experts from various facets of law.
HOW TO APPLY?
· The students can submit their updated CVs to ‘email@example.com’. The subject of the email should be ‘INTERNSHIP APPLICATION-YOUR NAME’.
· Kindly ensure that the body of the mail contains the information as to why you should be hired for this role and relevant contact details including your email ID and phone number.
· Students interested in the position must mandatorily send a write-up sample of 500 words while applying.
Alternatively, students can apply using the link: https://forms.gle/cBCeqF3C12Rbzezb9
Last date to apply: 31st May, 2021
IN CASE OF ANY QUERIES CONTACT US AT:
Note: This is an unpaid internship.
For regular updates, join us: