The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution. With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts. Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity – Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance. Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2019’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
Workplace Equality at Flipkart
Flipkart respects and values differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promoting a diverse workplace culture where every individual is valued for who they are, regardless of race, color, age, faith, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, marital status, professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics. We firmly believe that when people with diverse identities and perspectives work together, we create the most value – for our customers, our people, and society. We are committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and belonging, where diverse teams innovate and excel every day.Job Description:
Legal Executive – II
Senior Executive, Wholesale Legal Team Bengaluru
About the role
The candidate will be joining the Wholesale legal team of Flipkart group and will be responsible for drafting, reviewing and negotiating of contracts in the wholesale and private brands team. This will also include ensuring compliances requirements are met and providing advisory services in this sector.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience of reviewing and negotiating contracts and advising on commercial transactions. The individual should have excellent communication skills, good analytical skills and should be able to articulate and highlight the issues and solutions with proper clarity. We are also looking for someone who is a team player and build good working relationships with internal clients.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in the review and negotiation of a broad spectrum of commercial contracts, including but not limited to, service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, product supply agreements, licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, amendment agreements.
- Understand queries from business teams and suggest legally compliant solutions.
- Work on standardizing templates.
- Research on various aspects of law applicable to the wholesale business of the Company.
What you’ll need:
- LL.B degree from reputable institution.
- 2+ years of experience in working with in-house teams or law firms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be a good team player.
- High professional integrity and ethical standards.
- Should be responsible and should require minimal supervision in handling day-to-day work.
1. Contract & Advisory
2. Negotiation of Contracts- manage the day to day Contracts
3. Legal Structuring
4. Contract Drafting and Review
a. Contract negotiation skills
b. Strong conceptual base
c. Open to learning
d. Smart thinker
Years Of Exp
2 to 4 Years
For regular updates, join us: