Areion is a financial services group of companies having specialization in distressed resolution services, debt restructuring, transaction advisory, distressed real estate investment advisory, assets reconstruction, assets management, corporate insolvency and distressed mergers and acquisitions for financial sponsors and mid-cap companies in India.
Areion is looking for a candidate with sound knowledge and having post qualification experience of more than 2 years in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy process.
The job Profile Includes
1. To understand and advise the team on the compliances as required under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (Code), Regulations and various circulars issued by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) therein.
2. Compliances with respect to disclosures which are required to be made to IBBI within specified time in respect of IBC process, Maintaining monthly MIS of such reporting and disclosures to IBBI Insolvency Professional Agency (IPA), monthly reporting to IBBI relating to fraudulent, preferential, undervalued and extortionate transactions under sections 43 to 51 and section 66 of the Code.
3. To replying the emails addressed by the IBBI/IPA any other authority (if any) on queries raised or seeking various information from the Insolvency Professional/ IPE.
4. To inform the teams about such timely compliances and ensure that the teams comply with the deadline as required under the Code, Regulations and circulars.
5. To advise team and ensure compliances as may be required under Companies Act, any other laws as may be applicable.
6. To provide the support to the team with case law studies and research on it
7. Providing monthly training relating to the provisions, case laws and amendment on the IBC.
8. To co-ordinate with IBBI (IPA) any other relevant authority to such compliances.
How to Apply
Interested candidate can mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For regular updates, join us: