An American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. In 2020, Oracle was the second-largest software company in the world by revenue and market capitalization. The company sells database software and technology (particularly its own brands), cloud engineered systems, and enterprise software products, such as enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, human capital management (HCM) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software (also known as customer experience), enterprise performance management (EPM) software, and supply chain management (SCM) software.
About the Job Opportunity
Oracle Corporation, an American multinational computer technology, is looking to hire legal counsel, Corporate Banking, for its office in Mumbai, India, with 5+ years of PQE.
- Provide input into new policies or practices, leadership on legislative awareness and issues, and implement Company policies.
- Identify, assess, and evaluate risks and review the management of disputes and litigation
- Write, vet, and negotiate major complex deals and localize and build model standard agreements/clauses.
- Participate in the Company’s JAPAC Legal Department initiatives as the need arises, and collaborate with legal counsel throughout Oracle locally as well as internationally
- Conduct training for sales and legal staff, and other employees regarding compliance and legal matters.
- Collaborate with internal clients and business units on legal aspects of OFSS related issues.
- Assist OFSS Legal Director in assigned tasks and activities including streamlining processes, formats and documentation related to OFSS legal operation.
- Manage outside counsel and law firm relationships including engagement, billing, and communications.
- Participate in Legal & compliance training and attend Court hearings.
- Work with Privacy & Security Counsel and provide legal advice related to data security and privacy
- Professional qualifications to practice law in India
- 5+ years of experience as a legal practitioner
- Proficiency in English, along with strong writing skills
- Experience with commercial negotiations, Financial Services sector business dealings and IT contracting, including software systems implementation contracts
- Outstanding lawyer in a corporate environment
- Do you have a high level of legal drafting and negotiation skills?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Solutions-oriented approach to commercial and legal issues
- Ability to perform and meet multiple deadlines, adapt to constantly evolving requirements, and an understanding of our business requirements and policies
- Creative thinking and problem solving
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please apply on the website (Check the link given at the end of this post)
Link to apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.