About Geeta Institute of Law
The institute is very well located on NH-1, G.T. Road Panipat. The institute was granted affiliation by Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, in 2007, and affiliation has been approved by the Bar Council of India.
About the Competition
In this competition, the advocacy skill of participants will be tested. The participants have to give a dissenting opinion on a case law that has been already decided by The Supreme Court of India and convince the audience that what they are saying is right.
Students enrolled in 5 years integrated law program and 3 years law program are eligible to apply for this event.
Rules of the Competition
- The students will be given a google form to register. They have to fill up their 3 preferences of any latest and landmark judgment decided by The Supreme Court of India.
- One out of the 3 cases will be confirmed for each participant.
- Each participant will get 3-5 minutes to speak about their dissenting view on the judgment of that particular case.
- The participants will be judged based on legal research, communication skills, and convincing power.
Mode of the Competition
For Non-GIL students, the Competition shall be conducted in HYBRID MODE, and for GIL students, the Competition shall be conducted offline at Geeta Institute of Law.
- Registration and Submission of Cases through Google Form: April 19, 2022
- Last date of Payment of Fees: April 19, 2022
- Confirmation of Cases: April 21, 2022
- Competition Date: April 25, 2022
Important Note: The dates mentioned above shall be strictly followed.
How to Register?
Registration can be done by filling out the following Google form by April 19, 2022, through the link given.
Fee and Payment Details
For Law Students: Rs. 200/-
Payment can be made through RTGS/NEFT/Cash or various online channels such as Paytm, Google pay, etc. The following are the bank details:
- Bank/Branch Name: HDFC Bank, Samalkha, Panipat
- Account Holder Name: Geeta Institute of Law
- Account Number: 13251450000062
- IFSC Code: HDFC0001325
Certificate of participation and cash prize for winners as per their performance!
Ms. Riya Tanwar (Assistant Director, Centre for Research and Innovation): 8799767989
- Abhishek Juneja: 6002600002
- Raghav Saluja: 9344277777
- Abhishek Tyagi: 8816843030
- Rajat Sharma: 9896950250
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.