The ideal candidate will be responsible for in-house legal matters including drafting agreements, addressing compliance issues, and participating in negotiation discussions. In order to succeed, this candidate should feel comfortable working with in-house and outside counsels on a variety of legal matters.
- Provide legal support to the various internal departments
- Work with other in-house counsels and outside counsels, as required
- Negotiate and draft complex transactional agreements
- Taking pre-emptive measures to avoid legal risks and conflicts
- Knowledge of civil and criminal law
- 5+ years’ legal work experience
- Admission to any Indian Bar
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: