About Wipro Limited:
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 190,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
- Provide legal counsel and support to global business operations.
- As a Lead Counsel, provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales team spread globally.
- Identify non-compliance issues, understanding the implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams, various stake holders and negotiating with customers and vendors to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on IT, BPO and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- Supporting and counselling business on disputes and litigations including sending and responding to notices, briefing external counsels etc.
- Conducting Training sessions for various stakeholders.
- Coaching and mentoring junior lawyers of the team.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: