L.L.B from a Premier University / National Law School
13-15 years of work experience
38 to 40 Years
• Should have been exposed to MNC environment.
• Exposed to multi-product and service segment in a consumer durable goods/Electronics industry.
• Good communication and drafting skill, Eye for detail, very good Negotiation, and Influencing Skills, logical & practical in approach, Strong persuasive skills coupled with use of tact and ability to work under high levels of stress with stringent timelines. Should be highly dependable and have Go getter approach.
• Having the experience of managing a small team of In-House Lawyers.
• Mature, self-motivated, should have capability of independent decision making, self-starter with good interpersonal skills would be a desired personality
• Standardization, Vetting, Drafting and Negotiation of Contracts: Standardization, Vetting, Drafting and Negotiation of agreements/commercial contracts needed for business operations. Drafting & vetting of various Business & Marketing Schemes /Tenders etc. Negotiation & finalization of business deals /contracts /tenders. Implementation of Standard operating procedures for various legal-commercial activities in line with statutory regulations.
• Legal Advisory: Internal Advisory on Legal issues to Business Units related to business activities/propositions/ operations of the company.
• Legal Research: Good skills towards carrying out the legal research on new laws and/or law applicable on the company.
• Legal Settlement/ Litigation: Management & control of all litigations/complaints i.e., handling of all legal cases / legal notices (primarily potential Consumer issue, Consumer Litigation, Recovery matters, Arbitration, Insolvency matters, Legal Metrology issues) and ensure successful closure / settlement of the same. Proactive legal action including training to cross function to prevent the potential litigations. Strategy making for effective Litigation handling in the best interest of organization. Coordination and interaction with the Solicitors/Law Firms to provide necessary support and direction to them.
For regular updates, join us: