About the job
Requirement of Legal Associates !
We, Fair & Just Legal Solutions LLP, a corporate law firm based out of Noida, require 1 (One) Legal Associates for our Banking & Finance team.
- LL.B. from reputed university (CS qualification will be an added advantage);
- A candidate must be having working experience in a reputed law firm and must have good communication and negotiation skills;
- A candidate must have experience in handling banking and finance matters including NCLT / NCLAT matters.
- Drafting and review of project finance documents / loan documents such as loan agreement, mortgage deed, hypothecation deed, trust and retention account / escrow agreement etc.;
- Preparation of opinion on Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, SARFAESI, IBC and other banking and commercial laws;
- Drafting and review of notices, application / petition, appeal etc. to be filed with the Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) / National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT);
- Preparation of reply to legal notices and drafting of reply and rejoinder to be filed with the Hon’ble NCLT and NCLAT;
- Advising on the corporate insolvency resolution process / liquidation process under IBC;
- Reviewing resolution plans for the companies under CIRP; and
- Appearance before the NCLT / NCLAT / RERA / RERA Appellate Tribunal, from time to time.
Required Experience (Legal Associate – Litigation):
4 – 5 years (PQE) in a law firm.
How to Apply?
Any person interested may send his CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your current and expected CTC in the covering letter to be sent.
For regular updates, join us: