About the job
Title: Legal Intern
Location: Hyderabad, India
Experience: 0-1 years
Techolution is looking for a Legal Intern to join our team in India. As a Legal Intern, you will be part of the legal team and the role will involve drafting and reviewing agreements. You will be responsible for providing legal advice. Also responsible for other general law functions and advice within the company.
- Reviewing commercial agreement, drafting, and contract management.
- Draft contracts to document routine business transactions.
- Focuses on drafting key legal provisions to manage risk for Techolution’s Businesses and Functions.
- Requires strong, timely communication skills for communication conducted almost entirely in English.
- Analyze and interpret local laws and regulations in connection with contract requests to ensure compliance.
- Exhibit a high degree of initiative in managing a fast-paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented work environment.
- Must be proactive and be able to work independently with minimum guidance
- Education: Law degree preferred
- Proven experience with Contracts Negotiation.
- Ability to articulate key questions and drive conversations centered on the risk and legal aspect of Business/Function in the company.
- Collaborate with Legal team to draft Agreements & Statements
- Self-starter that doesn’t need to be told what and how to solve a problem ∙ Ability to multi task under time sensitive environments and meet deadlines ∙
- Should be a team player, communicator and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems
Techolution is a high-tech consulting company on a mission to accelerate digital transformation for our clients across the globe. We are a very successful start-up that is small enough to care and large enough to be trusted by some of the top brands in the world such as Apple, JPMC, DBS Bank, NBC, Stryker, JCrew, etc. Techolution specializes in UI Modernization, Cloud Transformation, Internet of Things, Big Data & Artificial Intelligence. As a testament to the power of HVPD, we have developed a wealth of world class products, owned by Techolution, in the space of Virtual Reality, Facial Recognition, Smart Water Monitoring and many more cutting edge digital products in the pipeline.
Techolution currently serves clients across the United States with our headquarters in the heart of downtown New York City. We recently opened “Techolution City” in India as our offshore development center as a living and breathing lab for our IoT Smart City products. Techolution also serves APAC stormers from our Singapore office and the Mauritius office supports our initiatives on the African content.
For regular updates, join us: