About the job
Eightfold was founded with a vision to solve for employment in our society. For decades, the connection between individuals and opportunities has been based on who the individuals are and the strength of their network, vs. their potential. Eightfold leverages artificial intelligence to transform how to think about skills and capabilities for individuals as well as how jobs and career decisions are made. Eightfold offers the industry’s first AI-powered Talent Intelligence Platform to transform how organizations plan, hire, develop and retain a diverse workforce, enabling individuals to transform their career.
To date, Eightfold has raised a $220M Series E Funding Round Led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 doubling our valuation to $2B+ in six months. If you are passionate about solving one of the most fundamental challenges of our society – employment, working on hard business problems and being part of an amazing growth story – Eightfold is the place to be!
Role and Responsibilities :
- This role will spend significant time on supporting legal functions in particular commercial contracts
- Administer contract management systems such as archiving, tracking, signature coordination, approval workflows, maintenance of the system, responding to inquiries on the usage of the system, and contract processes
- Administer docketing of patents and trademarks, maintain filing and due date deadlines, and coordinating with outside counsel
- Maintain records on external customers or vendors including access and tracking of customer or vendor terms and conditions
- Maintain records on internal systems and policies
- Guide local teams on legal processes and be a first responder and coordinator
- Support continuous improvement to existing legal templates, legal and business processes.
- Build business relationships with, and gain the trust of, internal clients and customers.
- Graduated from an Accredited law school
- 2-5 years of experience supporting legal teams at a law firm or in-house
- Should be responsive and have a quick turn-around time
- Should be sufficiently motivated to work on their own initiative
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and time-management
- and organisational skills.
- Ability to be flexible on work hours to have partial overlap time-zone
- support of our U.S. HQ.
- Ownership mentality and curiosity to learn
We are a team of self-starters who excel in their fields. We believe in giving you responsibility, not a task. We want you to have ownership and pride in the work you are doing, and see the positive impact of your work on your colleagues, our customers, and the world. We believe in providing transparency and support, so you can do the best work of your career.
For regular updates, join us: