Deloitte’s Office of General Counsel (“OGC”) is responsible for managing the U.S. organization’s legal affairs as they relate to firm governance, contracts, engagements, employment, litigation and regulatory matters, legal risks, and other legal matters. The position holder will support two OGC groups: its Disputes, Consultations, and Regulatory Affairs Group and its Labor and Employment Group.
- Significant experience working with contracts is preferred.
- The candidate cannot have an active license to practice law in India.
- Individuals must be articulate, possess strong analytic, critical thinking, and writing skills, be able to manage and prioritize multiple projects, apply good judgment, and be capable of providing creative solutions.
Work to do:
Assist US-based attorneys in connection with client engagement, tax, and procurement-related matters.
- Analyzes legal and business risks regarding contractual terms.
- Works with US-based attorneys to help identify and mitigate engagement risks.
- Reviews and/or revises contracts that are generally based on Deloitte standard terms, such as engagement agreements, subcontract agreements, license agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other related agreements.
- Assists with conversion, proofreading, and comparison of documents.
- Assists in developing and updating Deloitte standard form agreements.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.